Friday, October 26, 2007

Nothing Says Blood-Thirsty Mercenary Like....

a cuddly teddy bear.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


When shopping for the loved ones in your life this holiday season, don't forget to visit Blackwater's Pro Shop. Personally, I am waiting for the "My Dad Can Torture Better Than Your Dad" shirts for the wee ones.

Full props go to Chris Nakashima-Brown who I completely ripped off for this post. (Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery?) He is an AMAZING fiction writer, and this is from a girl who doesn't like fiction. Check out his stuff.

Blackwater may be facing it's own torturous nightmare from the scariest governtment agency out there. Karma's a bitch.

GO SOX!!!
I am hoping the Sox take the World Series in 4 games. Not because I give a rat's ass about sports, but because I don't want Kitchen Nightmares to be pre-empted again. Plus, I'll get to see actual rat's asses!

No comments: