Thursday, October 4, 2007

Everything that is wrong with America....

can be summed up in 2 words "The Bachelor", or as I like to call it "Whore Parade." No one has ever accused me of being sensitive when it comes to matters of gender (or the heart for that matter) but seriously, this show just makes all humanity look bad. I don't want to be in the same species as those women.




If you are inclined to watch such garbage, watch this instead. It has an amusing Robert E. Howard reference and is loosely based on "The Rules".



Speaking of fluff and trash, Katie Couric & Elizabeth Palmer did a puff piece on Blackwater last night on the CBS evening news. I thought my head was going to explode.
CBS News Report

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I stopped by from Dave's blog. I don't watch reality TV really. I watched an episode or two of Kitchen nightmares in the past year. That's it.

JoyGirl Commando said...

Goodness gracious, Charles-- you didn't think I actually WATCHED it did you!?

Thanks for stopping by!